Mark PetersenA Legacy of Light
Mentors International is mourning the loss of our beloved President and CEO, Mark L. Petersen. After a brave battle with cancer, he was called back home to his Father in Heaven on May 29, 2017.
His family has asked that in lieu of flowers, that a gift
Mark served as the CEO and President of Mentors International for over 10 years. He lovingly mentored, guided, and directed this organization and brought it to where it is today, a beacon of hope in the countries that we serve.
Mark loved Mentors International and was dedicated to the mission of helping others become self-reliant. He knew many of our clients by name and he genuinely cared for each of them. Not only did he care about our clients, he cared for the staff and mentors that worked with him.
As the Mentors International Staff and Board, we are very grateful that we have been mentored, inspired, taught, and led by such a great man. Mark has passed on his light and torch to us and we will carry on his legacy of shining our light for
Other ways to donate and help those living in extreme poverty.
- Donate by phone (801) 676-7776 , email, or postal mail
- Donate your time and talents, loaned executive program
- Donate Your Birthday and Celebrate with Mentors International
- Make a direct donation through your Donor Advised Funds
- Family, corporate, and church foundation grants
- Corporate sponsors & employer match programs
- Give a gift in tribute or in memory of someone
- Donate public stock
- Gift of appreciated stock (It may be a win-win for both you and Mentors International)
- Donate your bitcoins
- Donate your car
- Give through the Combined Federal Campaign (#22808)
- Add our SkyBonus account number (US841226194) to your SkyMiles profile. You still earn your miles but Mentors also gets mileage credit without taking away from your miles. Sign Up Now
- Shop through AmazonSmile
- Buy and sell on eBay for Mentors International
- Include Mentors International in your will or trust
These organizations are responsible for making sure that non-profits are truthfully reporting their financial reports. They also score non-profits on their transparency. Learn more about our fiscal responsibility.