Successcon 2019and the Keap/Infusionsoft Community Donation Page
Your tax-deductible gift to Mentors International will help empower an entrepreneur working and living in a developing country gain access to mentoring, training, and small loans.
We know that people aren’t looking for a handout. They want to become more self-reliant. They just need a hand up to get them started on their journey.
We are a third of the way to our goal. Your contribution, no matter the size, will change the lives of individuals suffering in poverty forever. We envision a world where everyone has the choice to be free from extreme poverty.
If you prefer not to give online, you may mail in a check to: Mentors International, 65 East Wadsworth Park Dr, Suite 207, Draper, Utah 84020.
For additional questions about making a donation, to donate securities, wire a donation, or to inquire about customizing financial involvement with Mentors International, please contact us at 801.676.7776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to donate and help those living in extreme poverty.
- Donate by phone (801) 676-7776 , email, or postal mail
- Donate your time and talents, loaned executive program
- Donate Your Birthday and Celebrate with Mentors International
- Make a direct donation through your Donor Advised Funds
- Family, corporate, and church foundation grants
- Corporate sponsors & employer match programs
- Give a gift in tribute or in memory of someone
- Donate public stock
- Gift of appreciated stock (It may be a win-win for both you and Mentors International)
- Donate your bitcoins
- Donate your car
- Give through the Combined Federal Campaign (#22808)
- Add our SkyBonus account number (US841226194) to your SkyMiles profile. You still earn your miles but Mentors also gets mileage credit without taking away from your miles. Sign Up Now
- Shop through AmazonSmile
- Buy and sell on eBay for Mentors International
- Include Mentors International in your will or trust
These organizations are responsible for making sure that non-profits are truthfully reporting their financial reports. They also score non-profits on their transparency. Learn more about our fiscal responsibility.