Your Donation Changes Lives
Thanks to their growing and thriving businesses these parents can afford to send their children to school, feed them nutritious meals, and save for the future. We invite you to join us in ending extreme poverty by making a tax-deductible donation.
At Mentors International, we know that people aren’t looking for a handout. They want to become more self-reliant. They just need a hand up to get them started on their journey.
Your contribution, no matter the size, will change the lives of individuals suffering in poverty forever. We envision a world where everyone has the choice to be free from extreme poverty.
If you prefer not to give online, you may mail in a check to: Mentors International, 65 East Wadsworth Park Dr, Suite 207, Draper, Utah 84020.
For additional questions about making a donation, to donate securities, wire a donation, or to inquire about customizing financial involvement with Mentors International, please contact us at 801.676.7776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to donate and help those living in extreme poverty.
- Donate by phone (801) 676-7776 , email, or postal mail
- Donate your time and talents, loaned executive program
- Donate Your Birthday and Celebrate with Mentors International
- Make a direct donation through your Donor Advised Funds
- Family, corporate, and church foundation grants
- Corporate sponsors & employer match programs
- Give a gift in tribute or in memory of someone
- Donate public stock
- Gift of appreciated stock (It may be a win-win for both you and Mentors International)
- Donate your bitcoins
- Donate your car
- Give through the Combined Federal Campaign (#22808)
- Add our SkyBonus account number (US841226194) to your SkyMiles profile. You still earn your miles but Mentors also gets mileage credit without taking away from your miles. Sign Up Now
- Shop through AmazonSmile
- Buy and sell on eBay for Mentors International
- Include Mentors International in your will or trust
These organizations are responsible for making sure that non-profits are truthfully reporting their financial reports. They also score non-profits on their transparency. Learn more about our fiscal responsibility.